I have used tax act for years and have always had it work just fine.This year it has been NOTHING but issues and headaches.

I first input my info and it said I was owing $4 dollars on my federal and refunding $1755.00 from my resident state I paid no taxes in as I work in another state. It also said that I owed $900.00 dollars to the state I worked in. I restarted 3 different times putting in the same info and got WILDLY varying results each time. I decided to drop it and pay for H&R Block basic service and was greeted with a $49 dollar owed federal, $854 refund from work state and $310 owed to resident state.

Which sound exactly like it was the year before when I filed on tax act.I dont know what happened but beware of tax act they have CHANGED and not for the better.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of taxact tax software from Taxact. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Taxact to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taxact for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taxact?

Comments